Thread: New tio Vixen 3

Post Thanks / Like

Default New tio Vixen 3

Hello all

Can you tell me if there are any videos out there that will show me how to sequence a Christmas song. I have been looking at the software and I get how to add the elements just not sure how to get it working and looking good with my lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New tio Vixen 3

In my mind, your question is a two pronged question so I'm not sure if the information that I provide would be what your looking for. First. it still sounds like you are still learning about Vixen 3. If that is part of the question here, then check out "VixenLights Software" on Youtube. These are videos that go over Vixen software, how to set up things in Vixen and also go over some of the effects in Vixen. If the second part of your question relates to how to sequence a song in Vixen, in my opinion that can be a somewhat complex question to answer.

Try the follow links to see if there is anything you can use to help answer your questions. They are from Learn Christmas Lighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_3xHqpDrZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2INh0V8t1KI

I have found that once I got Vixen set up and working, sequencing involved playing around with the various effects to see how they looked and what I liked. Sequencing a song to music using Vixen effects is largely a personal interpretation of the song and is an area that if done right will probably consume huge amounts of your time.

Hope this helps to answer part of your question.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New tio Vixen 3

Due to my age I was scared when it came to sequencing. Younger folks seem to catch on a lot quicker. I made 3 arches and in less than an hour learned how to sequence in Vixen. The more props I added and tested made it even easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk