Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help w/ Pixel Troubleshooting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help w/ Pixel Troubleshooting

Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    This is a different year and covid may have cause manufacturing issues, but, if not any covid interference, I suspect DIYLEDEXPRESS will provide the same quality as I have received over past years. Sorry to hear he is running this late.
    That's part of the delay. We could have gotten the supply slightly earlier this year, but we did put some added pressure on our manufacturer to emphasise quality this year as there have been some issues in the recent past with other pixels. Although the port delays on both sides of the ocean and US Customs delays are not helping the situation. We are currently sitting in a container ship just off the coast of California pending dock and unloading.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DIYledEXPRESS View Post
    We are currently sitting in a container ship just off the coast of California pending dock and unloading.
    There is a Heck of a Lot of that going on this year. Our company is definitely experiencing the same issues with every port in the US.
    2012 - 1st year 64 Channels - 7500 LED lights - 5 sequences
    2013 - 128 Channels - 10,000 LED lights - 7 sequences (2 New)
    2014 - 201 Channels - upgrading 8 Arches to dumb RGB - 8+ sequences (1+ New)
    2015 - 240 Channels + 8 Universes - sequences TBD
    2016 - No Display
    2017 - Back in the Game - 240 Renard Channels + 12 Universes
    2018 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights
    2019 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights
    2020 - Emergency Conversion to Falcon F48 with limited wireless

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DIYledEXPRESS View Post
    That's part of the delay. We could have gotten the supply slightly earlier this year, but we did put some added pressure on our manufacturer to emphasise quality this year as there have been some issues in the recent past with other pixels. Although the port delays on both sides of the ocean and US Customs delays are not helping the situation. We are currently sitting in a container ship just off the coast of California pending dock and unloading.
    I am very happy to hear this! One thing I've been worried about is quality given the supply and labor shortages of well... everything. Thanks for posting this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12