Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIYledEXPRESS 2021 PreSale Update

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIYledEXPRESS 2021 PreSale Update

I received my pixels last week. But wow the quality control this year is very lacking. First 3 strings out of the box all had issues. Will continue to work through them those first all had bad pixels in them. I know it's not directly your problem. But I felt the message needs relayed back to the manufacturer at a minimum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlsTwinkle View Post
    I received my pixels last week. But wow the quality control this year is very lacking. First 3 strings out of the box all had issues. Will continue to work through them those first all had bad pixels in them. I know it's not directly your problem. But I felt the message needs relayed back to the manufacturer at a minimum.
    By all means, when you have a final count let us know, and we can send an RMA for replacement/refund of the defective strands.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you guys quit shipping orders? I'm still waiting.

Post Thanks / Like

There were some products manufactured incorrectly. I know the meteor/icicle tubes for sure were made wrong. If your order included those products, that's likely the holdup. The order is still probably waiting for a resolution before they ship.
    I'm still waiting for those.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I've already had the discussion with them the 21st of November. So that is why I'm wondering if they quit shipping because a few weeks have gone by since then.

Post Thanks / Like

When a manufacturing problem happens, it usually takes several weeks minimum to rectify. And that's on a year with a normal supply chain. This year, all bets are off. I'd be surprised to see them before Chinese New Year.

You could ask them to ship what they have and deal with the remainder later.

Post Thanks / Like

That is what what was supposed to happen in November. That's why I've been trying to figure out what is going on now. If something else is holding up the shipment some communication would go a long way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12