Thread: F4V3 Controller

Post Thanks / Like

Default F4V3 Controller

If anyone is going to look at selling a f4v3 controller please would you let me know im in uk but willing to get it shipped over through postal service, many thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: F4V3 Controller

How soon would you need it?
    2012: 24 channels with 1 Renardss24 * 2013: 48 channels with 2 Renardss24's * 2014: Took the year off * 2015: Life Got in the Way
    2016: 1000 Channels for Halloween, mix of A/C, RGB, Pixels. Christmas over 17 universes, all Pixels, oh boy...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not desperate for it as I have enough for the time being on the Halloween but if you are selling it in future or your upgrading then I'd be willing to. Purchase when your ready to sell as I would. Incorporate the f4v3 board into my display for either this Christmas or next year depending how quick. People. Sold one they seem. To be difficult to find and yet are so. So good. As a controller I have 4 already and have already planned to. Max most of. Mine. Out ports wise but not pixels wise

Post Thanks / Like

If any one does have for sale in future after they have done the shows this year please pm me and I will be happy to sort something out about purchasing thanks