Thread: Using the Export Wizard on Vixen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Using the Export Wizard on Vixen

I am using the export wizard with Vixen and I get to step 4 where I can either \\hostname\fpp or use \\ip\fpp. When I put in the ip for example \\162.168.2.10\fpp I can not go to the next step. Any one have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Using the Export Wizard on Vixen

Quote Originally Posted by tomas041857 View Post
    I am using the export wizard with Vixen and I get to step 4 where I can either \\hostname\fpp or use \\ip\fpp. When I put in the ip for example \\162.168.2.10\fpp I can not go to the next step. Any one have any ideas?
    That's when you save directly to FPP. Suggest you save to computer disk file in Vixen EXPORT folder of that profile. Later you can import from computer to FPP or FPPs
    In Lights Therapy

Post Thanks / Like

Use Falcon Player Sequence 2.6+
    Timing 50 is generally ok.....however I use 25
    In Lights Therapy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Using the Export Wizard on Vixen

You can also export a Universe file from vixen but you would have to access the root directory of FPP and upload it. It would then fill in FPP output channels for you. If you donít have a ton of universes you can fill it in manually. I used FileZilla to access the root directory of FPP.
    If I remember correctly the login for FPP is FPP and the password is falcon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pmiller; 07-27-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tomas041857 View Post
    Which version are you using? There was a bug that was fixed in last release versions at the end of the year. 3.7u4 is the latest. If you still find an issue with the next button not enabling, then lets create a bug with the steps you took and we can see if there is some other bug there that needs to be fixed.