Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm interested in your schematics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm interested in your schematics

Yeah, I don't get it. I do my taxes in PDF on this Windows 10 machine--downloaded straight from irs.gov. But your site, I get previews only. I guess I can keep trying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1pet2_9 View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it. I do my taxes in PDF on this Windows 10 machine--downloaded straight from irs.gov. But your site, I get previews only. I guess I can keep trying.
    Weird. Right click on the link to the file and choose download to put it on your machine. Then try it.

http://digwdf.org/store/
    Even though the DIGWDF Store has been closed for two years, it's still awesome!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

I found that clicking on what looks like the PDF image under the text "DIGWDF DOCUMENTATION/FIRMWARE", you get a preview. However, if you click the DOWNLOAD header above where it says "Click the DOWNLOAD tab above for the list of available documents", you are presented with a list of PDFs you can view/download.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked for that, and I was able to get something to download. Thanks for that.

I see the name Bill Porter a lot. Do you know more about him? I know a Bill Porter, and he's an IoT extraordinaire. Was curious if that was the same guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12