Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Custome Wireframe

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Custome Wireframe

    Looking for someone that does custom wireframe work. I have a project that needs to be completed in about a month for a high-school in Ohio.. The project needs to be welded and power coated or painted with a non- scraping black paint. I will complet the rest of the project.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    2,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    Quote Originally Posted by morelights View Post
    Looking for someone that does custom wireframe work. I have a project that needs to be completed in about a month for a high-school in Ohio.. The project needs to be welded and power coated or painted with a non- scraping black paint. I will complet the rest of the project.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Doug does excellent work but if I recall he's booked for the year. He's extremely popular and does fantastic work.
    http://www.wireframedlites.com/

    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    Thank you.. I will message him. I hope I can find someone else that wants to make a little money if he is booked.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sauk City, WI USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    Let us know where you end going and please post a pix of whatever it is you are making when it is all completed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    2,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    Doug made these poodles for me a few years back. They are about 3 feet long.


    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lebanon, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    We have several of Doug's wireframes. Sally Trees. Santa getting on a sleigh with Rheindeer. Our group symbol - "Snowy" the Snowman (6' tall).
    Top Quality! Great guy to work with.
    There is a reason that his card is full a year in advance.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Clinton Twp. Michigan
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    pmiller
    what type of lights did you use on those poodles

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    2,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    Quote Originally Posted by AJVenti View Post
    pmiller
    what type of lights did you use on those poodles
    Neon rope lights.

    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,035
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    Thanks for all of the kind words. I wish I could clone myself and build all of the request I get for a frame. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe that I would have to stop taking orders so early every year.

    I can say that I truly enjoy building frames and helping you all put smiles on the faces of the one that come to your shows.
    Doug

    Having Fun with Wire Frames and Lights.

    www.wireframedlites.com
    Custom Hand Made In USA

    FaceBook:
    http://www.facebook.com/wireframedlites

    Phillips Family Display
    http://www.facebook.com/phillipsfamilydisplay

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware, OH
    Posts
    4,568
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Custome Wireframe

    Doug, sounds like you need to take on an apprentice !
    Already booked for the year?!! Good grief that says something.
    I remember many years ago when we talked and you were wondering if you'd make a go of this or not.
    HA! I guess that question got answered.
    Good for you! Nice to see vendors on this site be successful and your customers to be so happy with your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougp View Post
    Thanks for all of the kind words. I wish I could clone myself and build all of the request I get for a frame. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe that I would have to stop taking orders so early every year.

    I can say that I truly enjoy building frames and helping you all put smiles on the faces of the one that come to your shows.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •