Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware, OH
    Posts
    4,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    This may be of interest to some..
    The 30W version is $11 when you apply this coupon code at checkout:
    V75WLEOB
    Its good for multiple quantities.

    https://www.amazon.com/Orogi-Securit...ct_top?ie=UTF8

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    I couldn't help to notice that the 200W version on the same link is $17.84. I just ordered 6 of them, lol.
    forkineye.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by sporadic View Post
    I couldn't help to notice that the 200W version on the same link is $17.84. I just ordered 6 of them, lol.
    I got the last 3 woot !!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by ukewarrior View Post
    This may be of interest to some..
    The 30W version is $11 when you apply this coupon code at checkout:
    V75WLEOB
    Its good for multiple quantities.

    https://www.amazon.com/Orogi-Securit...ct_top?ie=UTF8
    Thanks for posting this David

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware, OH
    Posts
    4,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    Wow ! Glad you got them.
    They didn't have very many of those!
    Quote Originally Posted by sporadic View Post
    I couldn't help to notice that the 200W version on the same link is $17.84. I just ordered 6 of them, lol.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Newtown CT
    Posts
    4,926
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    I picked up 1x30W and 2x100W. 200W was not available.


    2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    Grabbed 2 of the 100W versions. Thanks for the heads up!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    Sooo.. the 200W lights are ridiculously bright. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them yet. Was thinking either blinders or tearing into one and seeing if I could turn it into a strobe. More than likely just an epoxy blob inside so don't have my hopes high.
    forkineye.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Newtown CT
    Posts
    4,926
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    I picked up 1x30W and 2x100W. 200W was not available.
    100w version was super bright as well. new driveway lights for snow cleaning in the dark


    2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    SF CA
    Posts
    603
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 30W LED spotlight for $11 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by sporadic View Post
    Sooo.. the 200W lights are ridiculously bright. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them yet. Was thinking either blinders or tearing into one and seeing if I could turn it into a strobe. More than likely just an epoxy blob inside so don't have my hopes high.
    My guess is that you probably won't even be able to get inside--as the glass is often glued to the housing (and those clips don't look easily-removable).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •