Thread: Amazon source for pixels ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Amazon source for pixels ?

I have a bunch of gift certs for Amazon and wondered if there were any decent well priced sources for pixels there?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Amazon source for pixels ?

Be careful mixing pixels in the same displays, the ones I used from Amazon are not the exact same colors as the ones I used from DIYLEDexpress. The whites looks much more blue. I was short when I did my “tune to sing” now it looks silly. If your elements are spaced or doing all the same type with one manufacturer, ie a row of candy canes, you would probably be okay. On one last note. All the ones I got from Amazon, and he spacing was a little tighter, so when I did some of my boscoyo props needed lots of Short .5” splices to fit.... really wasn’t worth the hassle IMO... but... I’ve had them 3 years... and none burned out ... probably have about 200 of them in my display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I personally didn’t have any problem with the ones I bought on Amazon. They are the same color as the ones I got from Ray and Scott led. $140 for 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please check out: http://animalaidusa.org/ Adopt a furry friend and save two life's.
    The one you adopt and the one you just made room for in the shelter!
    Like Us On Facebook @ Madison Avenue Lights

Post Thanks / Like

I bought these last October and used about half on my new Boscoyo star for Mega tree. They seem to be fine but the Pixel wire is CCA and is smaller then the advertised 18AWG.......
    I cut off the connectors and use the automotive type on all my Pixels so that was not a issue for me but the wire size was, Live and learn......
    Rayhjr I Love This Stuff!