Thread: Renard 64XC & 16 SSR's for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Renard 64XC & 16 SSR's for sale

Well, I'm selling my Renard 64XC and the 16 SSR's that went with it. It is mounted in the enclosure with PS. the SSR's will need to have wires unsoldiered from the com ports. I'm asking 130.00 for all of it (plus shipping). That's about 2.00 per channel. PM me if interested.Ren64XC Web Size.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Renard 64XC & 16 SSR's for sale

Quote Originally Posted by jeff.ott View Post
    Well, I'm selling my Renard 64XC and the 16 SSR's that went with it. It is mounted in the enclosure with PS. the SSR's will need to have wires unsoldiered from the com ports. I'm asking 130.00 for all of it (plus shipping). That's about 2.00 per channel. PM me if interested.Ren64XC Web Size.jpg
    What is the values on the transformer you used??

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Usually I have all my documentation from each controller saved. But I cannot find any documentation on the Renard 64XC. I do not recall if the transformer came with the coop buy parts or I furnished it myself. I have to believe that I followed the instructions and advise here http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com...le=Renard_64XC
    Last edited by jeff.ott; 01-25-2021 at 04:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I am new to this and just getting my feet wet. Could you explain SSR, I have googled it and can't find anything. Are these AC or DC? Will they do pixels?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PMJR778 View Post
    I am new to this and just getting my feet wet. Could you explain SSR, I have googled it and can't find anything. Are these AC or DC? Will they do pixels?
    This controller has external Solid State Relays which can be for either AC strings (what is being sold here) or with DC Lights (Dumb RGB) with the right SSR's. The SSR's will each control 4 channels of lights. This is NOT what you want to control pixels.
    2012 - 1st year 64 Channels - 7500 LED lights - 5 sequences
    2013 - 128 Channels - 10,000 LED lights - 7 sequences (2 New)
    2014 - 201 Channels - upgrading 8 Arches to dumb RGB - 8+ sequences (1+ New)
    2015 - 240 Channels + 8 Universes - sequences TBD
    2016 - No Display
    2017 - Back in the Game - 240 Renard Channels + 12 Universes
    2018 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights
    2019 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights
    2020 - Emergency Conversion to Falcon F48 with limited wireless

Post Thanks / Like

As stated. these are Solid State Relays (SSR) that work with AC voltage. These will run incandescent lights or dumb AC LEDs. Not intended for anything DC. (i.e. pixels) These would be of interest to someone running AC lights/features to many remote locations where one controller can manage up to 64 remote circuits. The wiki above describes them very well. I used them for 100watt flood lights, 100 count mini light strings (up to 3), icicles, and LED's.