Thread: Arch Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arch Help

I am setting up 4 large arches from Boscoyo and I completed my first one. I followed the steps shown on their website but I donít like the space at the bottom of the arch.

Can I cut the PVC pipe to be less than 10 feet? Do I need to cut the 6ft EMT crossbar to a smaller size if I do this?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arch Help

if you make the arch pipe shorter and dont adjust the crossbar then your arches will get shallower. If you make thee crossbar shorter then the arch gets taller. you need to adjust them to make them into something you like.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

I have those arches and as Martin mentioned,it's trial and error to get the shape you like. I forgot what my dimensions were,but I did adjust them until I found a size I liked.
    (1)Falcon PI Player (Running the show)
    (1)Falcon F16V3
    (1) Kulp K32A-B
    (1)Renard SS16
    (1)Renard SS24
    (1)EDM-LCD-CS-EP
    (20)P10 Panels

WIKI
    Become A Supporting Member

Falcon Christmas
    Renard Controllers

Post Thanks / Like

I want them a little shorter so maybe I’ll leave the cross bar at 6’. I want them shorter in height.