Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: encode to esp32

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: encode to esp32

without an fs there can never be a configured ssid

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    without an fs there can never be a configured ssid
    Them dang ...little ffffffffffffs again . lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    Hmm. I have to wonder what you did. There is no way to uninstall the littlefs. Did you run gulp? Did you specifically upload the littleFS (it is not part of of the code upload).
    I had installed the fs through the library manager. when it pointed to a corrupt file I deleted the directory and reinstalled from the library.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic04 View Post
    I had installed the fs through the library manager. when it pointed to a corrupt file I deleted the directory and reinstalled from the library.
    i meant how did you install littlefs onto the esp. you need to run gulp to create the fs image files and then littlefs uploader to get that image to the esp.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Im Done with this for now. When flashing the littlefs with the ESP32 tool I get mklittlefstools not found. So when looking back at the log files during install, when installing node and running command, npm install -g npm, I get an error " resource is unavailable it is open or antivirus is blocking access". npm install -g npx does nothing from this point as it returns, file is missing. npm install -g gulp-cli again returns, file is missing. I have run these commands as admin. I have tried disabling the windows defender. I have had it with windows 10. after multiple attempts of installing it, I give up. Sorry if I have wasted your time. Again, I thank you for your efforts. When Im not so frustrated and not likely to damage anything I will try this on a different system..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567