Thread: Projector control question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Projector control question

I have a Viewsonic projector hooked up to my RPi 3+ with FPP 4.4 loaded. I connected the projector using a USB-Serial adapter. I tested the commands with a PC and they all work. I verified the commands are the same as in the GitHub file. Problem is I can't get FPP to control the projector. I tried running the ON command with the playlist. Is there something else I have to do besides just select Projector On? I verified baud and all that. It listed ttyUSB0 in the serial device (no other selection available). Since it works using the PC (with a serial control program) I thought it should work with FPP. I looked all over trying to get info on this but didn't find anything.
    Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Projector control question

I run mine from my pi3 b in remote and works great other than having to hit power button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I'm using the video output from the pi3 and it works fine. I want to set a schedule and turn on the projector automatically.

Post Thanks / Like

Finally figured it out. I had the turn on command repeat box checked. Unchecked that and it works!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk