Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So confused

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: So confused

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nayrma View Post
    I have never been able to get the sequences to play directly from my computer. I hadn't given much thought to the fact that it has never worked until you posted that comment. For the most part we did all the development, deployed to FPP the last couple of weeks and just hit play

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    So the best approach is to get it working from the computer. If the computer is on the network that should be fairly easy. I've never used Xlights so someone else familiar with it should be able to help. Once everything is working then you can export your sequences and even a file that sets up FPP channel outputs for you. FPP won't play nice if the info it's getting is wrong.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Xlights Channels 1.JPGXlights Channels 2.JPG

I added these. Didn't realize the photos of the computer screen would be so bad

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the controller. There may be slight variations with the Windows as I was trying to get them to work. Previously I had all 4 separated out into 4 virtual string. I decided to just mesh them back together for simplicity. Port configuration1.jpgPort configuration2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

FYI this seemed to be a network stability problem. I noticed I would periodically lose the ability to remote into the PI and controller. I switched to my other WI network and everything has been working great today. I hope my PI isn't going bad and that is really was just network weakness

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12