Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Florence, SC
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

    One more try! Anyone willing to share?

    Need help! trying to find a sequence for Rudolph sung by Gene Autry. I've checked all the normal spots but wasn't able to locate it. Any help is appreciated.

    BillW
    Last edited by BillW; 10-27-2020 at 01:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Florence, SC
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

    One more try! Anyone willing to share?

    Need help! trying to find a sequence for Rudolph sung by Gene Autry. I've checked all the normal spots but wasn't able to locate it. Any help is appreciated.

    BillW

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plymouth, MN
    Posts
    9,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

    I've got a modified one for Vixen 2.1 that's about 1 minute long -- it has only the first verse and none of the intro or bridge. It's more-or-less customized for my animated snowmen, so I doubt you'd find it very useful.

    http://digwdf.org/store/
    Even though the DIGWDF Store has been closed for two years, it's still awesome!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chambersburg, PA
    Posts
    940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

    Sorry, I've got Dale Evans "Thirty-two Feet and Eight Little Tails" I would be willing to share.
    2012 - 1st year 64 Channels - 7500 LED lights - 5 sequences
    2013 - 128 Channels - 10,000 LED lights - 7 sequences (2 New)
    2014 - 201 Channels - upgrading 8 Arches to dumb RGB - 8+ sequences (1+ New)
    2015 - 240 Channels + 8 Universes - sequences TBD
    2016 - No Display
    2017 - Back in the Game - 240 Renard Channels + 12 Universes
    2018 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights
    2019 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights
    2020 - Emergency Conversion to Falcon F48 with limited wireless

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Florence, SC
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

    Quote Originally Posted by TomL8345 View Post
    Sorry, I've got Dale Evans "Thirty-two Feet and Eight Little Tails" I would be willing to share.
    Thanks, that song would make a nice addition to my "classic Christmas" sequences. I'm willing to share what I have here's a quick list:

    Light of Christmas (Owl City)
    Marshmallow World (Francesca Battistelli)
    Winter Wonderland (Alexia Phillips) Holdman sequence based
    Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives)
    We Three Kings (Go Fish)
    Christmas This Year (toby Mac)
    Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer (Gene Autry) Still in work

    I run straight LED's no pixels, but still willing to share.

    BillW

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Creve Coeur, Missouri (St. Louis)
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

    Quote Originally Posted by BillW View Post
    Thanks, that song would make a nice addition to my "classic Christmas" sequences. I'm willing to share what I have here's a quick list:

    Light of Christmas (Owl City)
    Marshmallow World (Francesca Battistelli)
    Winter Wonderland (Alexia Phillips) Holdman sequence based
    Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives)
    We Three Kings (Go Fish)
    Christmas This Year (toby Mac)
    Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer (Gene Autry) Still in work

    I run straight LED's no pixels, but still willing to share.

    BillW
    I have it by Burl Ives if you want it.It is in Vixen 2.1 & for AC lights 48 channels Buds

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Florence, SC
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

    Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    I have it by Burl Ives if you want it.It is in Vixen 2.1 & for AC lights 48 channels Buds
    Yes, I would like to have a copy. I'll convert it over to Vixen 3, my email is xmasbillw@gmail.com

    Thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •