Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vixen 3.7 Released

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen 3.7 Released

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    We need to see some logs. We have a couple people reporting crashes and others that are working just fine. Many folks have been using the dev builds all along so there is something odd going on. If you want to create a ticket at bugs.vixenlights.com and attach your logs, we can take a look and see what is going on.
    Done. If you need more info let me know.
    Thanks BTW for this and all that you do on this Great Program.
    Rayhjr I Love This Stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I would have sworn that I tried to open "setup Preview" before and it worked but now it does the same thing. I can open the preview window, click on my preview then click on "configure preview" and it crashes. Probably th same problem if you need more logs for this let me know.

SOLVED
    Last edited by rayhjr; 10-06-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rayhjr View Post
    Well I would have sworn that I tried to open "setup Preview" before and it worked but now it does the same thing. I can open the preview window, click on my preview then click on "configure preview" and it crashes. Probably th same problem if you need more logs for this let me know.

SOLVED
    Just in case others are reading, it looks to have been an incomplete install due to aggressive anti virus. It was solved with a reinstall. We tend to see a few cases of this each time we update until the AV products get the new version in the clean list.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any reason the lip sync tool isn't working? I have used it prior to upgrading to 3.7 without any problems, the sequences I had done before upgrade are working fine, new lip sync is not coming up on the screen just blank boxes.
    Last edited by cymbiline; 10-09-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Just in case others are reading, it looks to have been an incomplete install due to aggressive anti virus. It was solved with a reinstall. We tend to see a few cases of this each time we update until the AV products get the new version in the clean list.
    That corrected my issue as well. thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cymbiline View Post
    Is there any reason the lip sync tool isn't working? I have used it prior to upgrading to 3.7 without any problems, the sequences I had done before upgrade are working fine, new lip sync is not coming up on the screen just blank boxes.
    I have been using the lip sync the last several days and it is working for me. Can you describe which approach you are using?

Post Thanks / Like

I found another issue. When using the WAVE Effect and I try to "Add" or "Remove" a Wave, Vixen crashes. Not sure if it is related to my previous issue or not.
    Created a Ticket.
    Last edited by rayhjr; 10-09-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I set up my own marks by right clicking then pull up the tool lip sync then lyric converter select the per mark collection type in my word or phrase hit convert and I get empty boxes. I had done a few lines a few weeks ago and I thought thats how I did it then. I could be wrong

Post Thanks / Like

I also just tried to do lipsync in the add effect section it also doesn't put the words up on the screen just blank boxes. Also tried downloading the 32 bit version instead of the 64 bit same thing.
    Can I do a roll back on this software to a previous versuion?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cymbiline View Post
    I also just tried to do lipsync in the add effect section it also doesn't put the words up on the screen just blank boxes. Also tried downloading the 32 bit version instead of the 64 bit same thing.
    Can I do a roll back on this software to a previous versuion?
    Can you zip up the profile and PM me a link to a dropbox or google drive link so I can take a look at it. Point me to a example sequence that is not working so I can see it. I suspect there is something simple missing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast