Thread: Test issues

Post Thanks / Like

Default Test issues

Hello All,

I have F48 with 4 Smart receivers.

Here is the issues: When I test the pixels directly from the smart receivers every pixels lights up.
    When I run the F48 in test mode that is where I have issues...some pixels are not lighting up. I though maybe it could be the cat 5 cables but I switch them out even purchased new cables with the same result.
    also check my pixel count in Xlights. I cannot find the issue....

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Test issues

If test mode on the F48 cannot turn on the lights, then the output string configuration does not provide data for those pixels. Are you sure they are configured properly in xLights? Did you do a manual configuration of the F48 or are you expecting xLights to take care of the port configuration for you?

Please post your F48 port configuration. And a clearer description of which lights are and are not working. ".some pixels" does not tells us anything. Is it the last N pixels. Is it five in the middle?

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Well I think they are configured right....I have Xlight configuring the ports.
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpgf48 ports.PNGXlights Models.jpg
    here are a couple photos that you requested..
    Thank you for your help,
    Eric

Post Thanks / Like

You could jump into Zoom. The guys there fix these things fast.

Post Thanks / Like

Are the porch door and Window 1 supposed to be getting the same data? They are both getting Universe 55 channel 399 and up. In both groups, those channels seem to be getting used twice.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

No, the porch door and the Window 1 are separate, I try reconfiguring them I think I made it worse. new Xlight Models.PNG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ecook007 View Post
    No, the porch door and the Window 1 are separate, I try reconfiguring them I think I made it worse.
    actually looks like you fixed the layout. All channel numbers seem to make sense now. see how the ending numbers become the starting numbers.