Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Sequences, primarily singing faces

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Halloween Sequences, primarily singing faces

Is anyone utilizing the newer workflow for lip-sync by using the phrase/word/phoneme marks? I noticed these are using the older workflow and that still works fine. If we start to transition to the newer form, those marks can also be exported and shared either through the sequence package or independently. This gives a very flexible way to share lip-syncing as well and adapts very easy to any mouth layouts. I know I still have some of the older ones myself, but the new flow is much faster in my opinion and I have been doing my recent ones with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by codec101 View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rak8goZys__emogWwTftYiY-2v-UR_Xt/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1frk...ew?usp=sharing

first link is a zip with them as a fseq (FPP 2.6+) and second is them exported in a vpkg

I've been using these (and other) songs for several years now, first built by pumpkin faces in 2014 so i've lip sync'd just a few songs!

This will be our first Halloween in our new house so i'm still working on adding in many many more pixels and a 4x8 matrix but the lip sync channels should be spot on. Hope they help!

In reference to exporting, I can only speak to exporting to FPP as I have pi that runs everything. No problems there for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronross View Post
    Heres a link to my latest time warp

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wQO...ew?usp=sharing

Thank you for sharing. I think for most of newbie need to learn from scratch will take years to learn. Someone that sharing their sequences will speed up the learning and how to. I can't find any topic that complete and current.

Big thanks to this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Is anyone utilizing the newer workflow for lip-sync by using the phrase/word/phoneme marks? I noticed these are using the older workflow and that still works fine. If we start to transition to the newer form, those marks can also be exported and shared either through the sequence package or independently. This gives a very flexible way to share lip-syncing as well and adapts very easy to any mouth layouts. I know I still have some of the older ones myself, but the new flow is much faster in my opinion and I have been doing my recent ones with that.
    Jeff,

I am not entirely sure if the workflow is new, but I have been using the phoneme marks with the lyric converter as well as a papagayo import. Is there a better way I am not aware of?

Post Thanks / Like

Give these videos a look. These describe the enhancements we did last year. We have more or less brought much of what you would do in Papagayo directly into the editor. Give these 3 videos a look and see what you might be missing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    I have not. I did all mine in papgayo and imported a couple years ago. I'll be adding new songs with my 4 singing trees this year, I'll see how it goes.
    -Wife-certified nerd

Post Thanks / Like

Heres a link to my in the flesh sequence. Not sure how many folks would put a floyd song into their show, but it will be my opener.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mcd...ew?usp=sharing

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff,

Thanks for sharing those videos, I played around with that method over the summer some and for some reason did not utilize it during my recent sequence adventures. I will definitely look more into it for the xmas show. Which will be underway later this month. Perhaps we should set up a sequence share forum page. I know that they are a bit spread around at the moment. But it could be helpful to have a single place to drop them into. Not sure how many folks would participate, but I will be sharing mine from now on especially with the new features involved. I wish everyone do the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12