Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vixen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vixen

Can someone take a look at my vixen and try to figure out why I can't add or make changes to sequences please

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen

I can try to help if you send me a dropbox/google drive of something similar link to a copy of your profile. A zip of the Vixen 3 folder in my documents assuming you are not using a profile. Then I can look at it and if you tell me what you are trying to do I can see what may be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

My files locked up i got some of them back but the rest of my sequences will not play and it macks vixen close

Post Thanks / Like

Drop box Google what is that

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jeff.

I will help Lamar get google drive set up. Can you send him an email address he can use to share it with you?
    Last edited by MartinMueller2003; 09-28-2020 at 06:33 AM.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar bolen View Post
    Drop box Google what is that
    Someplace online to share files. If you have a google account, you can use google drive for free to a certain size.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    Hi Jeff.

I will help Lamar get google drive set up. Can you send him an email address he can use to share it with you?
    He can just PM me a shareable link set to anyone with the link that is only good for those that have the link. Then we don't have to mess with the specific permission stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    He can just PM me a shareable link set to anyone with the link that is only good for those that have the link. Then we don't have to mess with the specific permission stuff.
    Jeff did you see the recent thread about his issue? I already tried to help him and detailed what was done or found. Certainly weird. My money is on something to do with. Net but that's a guess

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Lamar is set up. Google is synching the files.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XmasinVancouver View Post
    Jeff did you see the recent thread about his issue? I already tried to help him and detailed what was done or found. Certainly weird. My money is on something to do with. Net but that's a guess

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    I don't recall a thread related to this. Can you point me to it so I can make sure I am on the same page?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast