Thread: Import LOR sequence

Post Thanks / Like

Default Import LOR sequence

First year that I am wanting to switch to xLights from LOR. I've found multiple articles around importing the sequence from LOR to xLights but have a question around how to handle props that have multiple colors on them. For example in my display I have a line of nine tomato cage trees that have green, blue and white lights on them each on there own channel (so 27 channels total). I have replaced these trees this year with new trees with WS2811 pixels on them and would like to attempt to reuse the existing sequence without having to do a bunch of modifications to it. Is there a way to do this? Link below is a video of the show with LED's that I would like to convert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSDa6v-dryY

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Import LOR sequence

You may want to create a shadow channel block model mapped to the same channels as your trees and then map those effects to that model which will then show up on your trees.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tip, did just this and it worked great. I have one sequence that when I try to import it nothing happens any idea why this might occur?

Post Thanks / Like

I would need to see it.