Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Nutrocker Sequence

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My Nutrocker Sequence

Quote Originally Posted by XmasinVancouver View Post
    Oh...just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, all I meant was to temporarily turn the brightness down on the background picture of the house in the preview just to record the playback of the preview, then you can put it back up of course. It's entirely up to you, you don't have to do it. You don't even have to dim it as much as I did, but I was trying to emulate night, and also, I make use of the dimming curves quite a bit, so I was having trouble making out the subtle changes when I was viewing my preview. You would just go into the preview configuration window and move the background slider left, save it, record playback, then move it back up. You only really need to see kind of the shape or layout of the house. That will allow your sequence to stand out. It wouldn't have any effect whatsoever on your actual sequence or how it plays. It's just for contrast on the screen capture. I didn't have any "issues" with any specific area. But what I found was that some of the brighter lit areas you could see there was an effect going, but it wasn't super clear. During the actual sequence playback, none of this makes any difference of course. I like how you were using the shrubs in the front for your fast scale like passages.

I apparently am a glutton for punishment, because I started doing Daft Punk by Pentatonix, and of course being acapella group and my tendency to transcribe "notes", I just realized there is basically 5 different voices all going at once doing something different sigh.

I'm the same way, I am full pixels the last few years, and exactly! It feels like I'm being lazy or half assing it when I just do general AOE. But the reality is that's not the case, even if we feel that way lol.
    Here you go! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9pAw-14jYw

Post Thanks / Like

Vuzin, any chance you can export and share this sequence, this is mighty fine work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aaronross View Post
    Vuzin, any chance you can export and share this sequence, this is mighty fine work.
    Thanks :D means a lot! Do I have to zip up the entire profile and send it over? (Also my layers are a complete mess but they work)

Post Thanks / Like

You can just use the export sequence package feature if you are using 3.6 or above, super simple and even the music goes with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aaronross View Post
    You can just use the export sequence package feature if you are using 3.6 or above, super simple and even the music goes with it.
    Here you go! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ceE...ew?usp=sharing
    By the way, the light tan color is just a warm white light that isn't as harsh as the full white. More pleasing to look at.
    Last edited by Vuzin; 10-16-2020 at 01:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vuzin View Post
    Here you go! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ceE...ew?usp=sharing
    By the way, the light tan color is just a warm white light that isn't as harsh as the full white. More pleasing to look at.
    Thanks for sharing, they are awesome and will be fun to incorporate into my display this year. Really appreciate it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12