Thread: Selling everything, make me offers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling everything, make me offers.

I was building this system awhile a go but life got in the way. I simply can not get back into it due to health problems so I'm selling everything I have. OK here is the list:

ITEM 1:
    1 box containing 2 renard64 boards completed and working ( If not working from the front panel its just a matter of checking the wires to the front panel. The boards are working for sure)

ITEM 2:
    1 box containing 2 renard64 boards NOT completed. 1 board is working perfectly. as per the other board, I had messed up the board track while soldering the cap. I believe i fixed this but i do not remember. The wiring to the front panel do need to fix the connections. If i remember correctly, there are wires that need to be switched on the connector. they would be all the same as fare as switching goes. The transformer is included but not mounted. Is missing the 2 rj connectors on the front panel and of course wiring need to be completed.

1 lot of SSR's and parts with pik it programmer included. Here is the list:
    Pic 2 Programmer
    SSREZ 24 assembled completed SOLD 10 are not completed, I think they just need the chips and fuses inserted. ( 3chips are included, you can get the rest from mouser at .39c each)
    10 Dirk cheap SSR's, 7 completed 3 are not. the chips are included. *****SOLD*****
    Usb to rj45 cable, I believe this one is modified to connect pc to renard 64
    Fuses
    Rj45 connectors
    Chips sockets
    Resistors
    LED's
    Triac's
    28 boxes to house the ssr’s out in the weather. red and blue

Make me a reasonable offer for one item or all. Of course shipping will not be included. 20200809_082411.jpg20200809_085103.jpg20200809_085148.jpg20200809_085126.jpg20200809_082403.jpg. More pictures available by request.
    Last edited by flgoose; 09-12-2020 at 07:12 PM. Reason: added more items