Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V-FMT212R Transmitter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

Quote Originally Posted by TomL8345 View Post
    I am sure it would, but I have been convinced that this is a better way for me to go.
    I don't doubt you ! I was thinking of the OP getting his unit up and working simply .
    Being that my Vast does not have the aux and the lack of documentation on this unit , I was not wanting to give bad or wrong advice .

Post Thanks / Like

It was not my intent to take the thread off topic. What you have advised to this point is right on target.
    2012 - 1st year 64 Channels - 7500 LED lights - 5 sequences
    2013 - 128 Channels - 10,000 LED lights - 7 sequences (2 New)
    2014 - 201 Channels - upgrading 8 Arches to dumb RGB - 8+ sequences (1+ New)
    2015 - 240 Channels + 8 Universes - sequences TBD
    2016 - No Display
    2017 - Back in the Game - 240 Renard Channels + 12 Universes
    2018 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clpd7 View Post
    i have plugged up a set of headphones with a mic but still no luck.
    I don't have a VAST but I would guess that the aux is a standard stereo input. So you need to feed it a stereo signal like from your phone. It is probably not set to take microphone in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MikeKrebs View Post
    I don't have a VAST but I would guess that the aux is a standard stereo input. So you need to feed it a stereo signal like from your phone. It is probably not set to take microphone in.
    I missed that part . Mike is correct the AUX is a audio input ,not an output .

You would need to plug your headphones / mic into the stereo receiver that would be the output source for your Transmitted Frequency .

As TomL8345 has pointed out You have a choice whether to usb input for power only and the aux for audio input via a 3.5mm jack
    or just the usb input for power and audio .

to the OP -> You will only be able to here your broadcasted frequency/station via a device that will receive the Vast's transmission .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123