Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: V-FMT212R Transmitter

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Our church bought the V-FMT212R transmitter but we have been unable to get it to work. It will show connected on my computer. I have did the software download. I have opened up the software and this is where I most likely don't have things set up right. Can someone help me with step by step instructions. The company has been no help. Thank You in advance.... Larry

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sauk City, WI USA
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    I don't have one but other than the frequency, I would not think you would have to set anything in the software/config. From your PC, it should show up as a audio output. Have you selected the audio output in Sound setting on the PC?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Here is a config file that I used in 2018 . This is for 90.1 fm which is easy enough for you to change within the Application .
    Simply extract then load via File/Load Config . enjoy !
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Quote Originally Posted by angus40 View Post
    Here is a config file that I used in 2018 . This is for 90.1 fm which is easy enough for you to change within the Application .
    Simply extract then load via File/Load Config . enjoy !

    My computer is wanting to open it with adobe reader. How do I change it to open a rar file? Thanks for sharing the file with me. Now to just get it to open.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKrebs View Post
    I don't have one but other than the frequency, I would not think you would have to set anything in the software/config. From your PC, it should show up as a audio output. Have you selected the audio output in Sound setting on the PC?
    I haven't can you tell me how to do that so I don't mess something up on the computer. Thanks for your help

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sauk City, WI USA
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Quote Originally Posted by clpd7 View Post
    My computer is wanting to open it with adobe reader. How do I change it to open a rar file? Thanks for sharing the file with me. Now to just get it to open.
    .rar can be opened by 7zip. Download off the web and use it to open.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sauk City, WI USA
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Quote Originally Posted by clpd7 View Post
    I haven't can you tell me how to do that so I don't mess something up on the computer. Thanks for your help
    Assuming windows 10ish computer.
    Start
    Settings
    System
    Sound
    Choose your output device

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Quote Originally Posted by clpd7 View Post
    My computer is wanting to open it with adobe reader. How do I change it to open a rar file? Thanks for sharing the file with me. Now to just get it to open.
    Just right click and select the program you want it to open with, if you want it to always use that program select the box that says "always use this program to open selected file"
    You will need a program that opens .rar files. i.e. WinRar, ect...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKrebs View Post
    Assuming windows 10ish computer.
    Start
    Settings
    System
    Sound
    Choose your output device
    Thanks Mike I will try that when i get in from work tomorrow

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: V-FMT212R Transmitter

    Angus 40 I was able to extract your file and save it but still not able to transmit over the radio. I had to change the frequency since 90.1 is a local station here. Is there suppose to be a cable plugged into the Aux in? Thanks.... Larry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •