Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tls 3001 & ws 28*** at the same time Wirelessly

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tls 3001 & ws 28*** at the same time Wirelessly

Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    Wish I understood computer languages as I am also interested
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabybear View Post
    Hi Jeff, it appears to be a pretty small club of TLS3001 owners and you are more than welcome. If there are others out there interested you are also welcome along, testing as we are now (it’s looking good) or just playing along later. I /we intend to make available the finished result available for all TLS users.

If you have some time on your hands and like a read of rambling development I’ve linked 2 posts on the green site below. The first goes through the original concept of having a small, cheap, low output controller made from off the shelf parts that could be DIY and supported most if not all display formats (it doesn’t support Renard as I don’t entirely understand it and no one has asked).

The second is the self-indulgent conclusion of the project so I can run my TLS3001’s from my own controller.

https://www.diychristmas.org/vb1/sho...ll=1#post90440

https://www.diychristmas.org/vb1/sho...l=1#post100470
    William, this is a great read If you’d like to learn.

Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Millard View Post
    Awesome! Thank you very much!

Jeff
    You are welcome Jeff .

I too had issues with the suggested drivers from the Amazon retailer I purchased the nano from . It was just a small hiccup but a hiccup non the less .

I am still amazed that BarnabyBear had the wherewithal to filter through the Esp8266's scarce and poorly
    documented documentation to achieve this capability .

I know I sound like a skipping record when I say , there is just something about the Tls pixels that sets them apart .
    In my experience so far , only the APA pixels come close to how I perceive the tls 3001's .

After discovering that they will tolerate 12v has only enhanced what I had already thought was premium performance .

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Good news. Parts are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Bad news. Schedule is completely full for the next week. Next Sunday afternoon is the soonest I can assemble them.

Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Millard View Post
    Good news. Parts are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Bad news. Schedule is completely full for the next week. Next Sunday afternoon is the soonest I can assemble them.

Jeff
    Iím swamped here too which is why I been trying to automate my 3-d printer to keep printing parts while Iím at work , Iím loosing productivity lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123