Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singing Trees preview for AC Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Singing Trees preview for AC Lights

It is also very close (if not exact) as the wireframes from Nebraska. That is why I asked.
    I do like the filled in eye lid.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

So where or how do I share it with the community? I can't upload that file type here. I know the other guys have a Google drive for shared sequences not sure about props or models. I also have one I made for my Mardi Gras Fan I could share.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Rayhjr I Love This Stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

You can PM me a link to them and I can create a section on the Vixen website in the downloads to host them. That way they will be accessible to anyone who wants them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    You can PM me a link to them and I can create a section on the Vixen website in the downloads to host them. That way they will be accessible to anyone who wants them.
    I sent a pm but still not sure how to link them in the pm. Thanks for your patience with me on this. If what I sent is wrong, and it probably is, tell me how to link them please and I'll do it when I get back home or over the weekend.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I just took a look and those links will not work. What you need to do is use something like dropbox, or google drive and upload them to that and give me a link to them there. I can then download them and go from there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    I just took a look and those links will not work. What you need to do is use something like dropbox, or google drive and upload them to that and give me a link to them there. I can then download them and go from there.
    Pm sent.

Post Thanks / Like

I was searching for a thread like this and glad I came across it. Where can I find the link for the singing tree? Currently I am working on a Bethlehem Star design and will be glad to share once it is finished.

Thanks,
    BillW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillW View Post
    I was searching for a thread like this and glad I came across it. Where can I find the link for the singing tree? Currently I am working on a Bethlehem Star design and will be glad to share once it is finished.

Thanks,
    BillW
    I have shared it with Jeff who is going to add it somewhere on Vixen website so anyone can download it. Don't mind sharing it but I'll
    give Jeff time to respond as to where and when it will be available.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been busy with some other projects, but I will get them up on the site soon and I will share the link when I do.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, if you go into the Prop Editor / Vendor browser in Vixen and in the Vendor drop down there should be another vendor called Vixen Users. You will find the two props there that Rayhjr contributed. It seemed to me having them in the browser would make it easier to search for rather than trying to hunt for them in some file share. If you want to send me pictures of the finished prop, I can link those so they show up in there as part of it. Also when you build your props if you also fill in some of the metadata in the section in the lower left about size, material, etc, that will show up in the browser as well.

I'll get the ones I have uploaded in there soon as well. Most of mine are Boscoyo ones that I made improved Vixen centric ones. If others want to contribute some, you can pm them to me as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast