Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Singing Trees preview for AC Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Singing Trees preview for AC Lights

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Ok, if you go into the Prop Editor / Vendor browser in Vixen and in the Vendor drop down there should be another vendor called Vixen Users. You will find the two props there that Rayhjr contributed. It seemed to me having them in the browser would make it easier to search for rather than trying to hunt for them in some file share. If you want to send me pictures of the finished prop, I can link those so they show up in there as part of it. Also when you build your props if you also fill in some of the metadata in the section in the lower left about size, material, etc, that will show up in the browser as well.

I'll get the ones I have uploaded in there soon as well. Most of mine are Boscoyo ones that I made improved Vixen centric ones. If others want to contribute some, you can pm them to me as well.
    PM Sent
    Rayhjr I Love This Stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Just another shout out to Jeff and the Vixen3 team for helping me get this prop built in prop editor and sharing it with the community. What I believe to be the final prop is now available as described above.
    Glad to be able to give back.
    I have not uploaded a picture of the prop because I have not built it yet. I'll be more than happy to do so when built. There maybe some pics out there it is the Holiday Coro singing tree. There are 2 different sizes, this is the large one.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rayhjr; 06-18-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have all mine uploaded now along with one another user shared. Several of mine are for Halloween.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to thanks JeffU321 and the Vixen3 team for all the help that was given to me and rayhjr for motivating me to finish and share a Bethlehem Star project for all users in this group. It is now available for all to use. Thanks again for all you did, you guys (and gals) are awesome.

Thanks
    BillW

Post Thanks / Like

I was updating my Layout in xLights and was wondering how or if I could use this prop over there. Is it possible?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think xLights has an import for our prop format and we don't currently have an export to their format either. We can import their custom model format, so if you create any in it, you can import them into the prop editor and then adjust them to fit the needs in Vixen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    I don't think xLights has an import for our prop format and we don't currently have an export to their format either. We can import their custom model format, so if you create any in it, you can import them into the prop editor and then adjust them to fit the needs in Vixen.
    No biggie. Shame on them (or shame on me) for not being able to do that.
    I don't use xLights for sequencing only for some testing and I did do the xLights Around the World last year because I really liked the song.
    Just thought I'd put them in there but could not find a way to do it, so I had to ask. I'm sure I can live without them in there. Thanks Jeff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234