Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Creality build.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creality build.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Millard View Post
    OK, I cancelled the glass bed I already had on order. In January Iíll order the Energetic Bed. I agree with what you said about the magnets. I was just reading there is a distinct odor with the Creality bed. Which tends to make me think thatís the bed and magnets cooking down.

Thank you for the tip. Looking forward to this bed. I just started a print five times and each time it didnít stick. Iíve cleaned it, leveled it, sprayed it with aqua net, tried different gaps where it was really hard to get a sheet of paper to move under the print head... itís really frustrating and Iím going through filament like crazy.

Jeff
    The best manual leveling I have found is the tip of the nozzle faintly skims the paper in every corner.
    This seems about premium as it won't drag on the part and produces flawless results .

Post Thanks / Like

If you havenít upgraded springs yet I suggest that first makes bed leveling much easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

How about these? Will they do?

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff Millard; 12-22-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrNeutron View Post
    It "looks" the same but I can't speak for Creality's quality. ...snip
    I ordered 3 of the 235mm x 235mm Energenic PEI beds from AliExpress this afternoon. One for each, E3P and E5P, and one for a friend. They promised it by March 20TH or itís free! ;-) Right after I ordered, I went in to check on an LED bar I was printing and had a pile of something that looked like steel wool. :~>

Anyone care to offer some insight on springs and knobs? Every single one Iíve looked at has a review saying theyíre longer than the originals.

Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678