Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Creality build.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Creality build.

    Ender 3 build before and after. Then the phone rang, and I have to leave now. Power up later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Millard View Post
    Ender 3 build before and after. Then the phone rang, and I have to leave now. Power up later.
    Well at least itís started good luck!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    2,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    I just got one a week ago. I installed dampers for 2 of the steppers. You can't hear mine running except for the power supply fan.

    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    I just got one a week ago. I installed dampers for 2 of the steppers. You can't hear mine running except for the power supply fan.

    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Thereís a fan to fix that aswell


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    OK, so I’m on standby for a little while. I just leveled the bed. How much tension would you expect the paper to have as you move it under the nozzle? I made it so it was scraping the paper, but had very little tension. More, or less than that? They don’t make it very clear in their video. And BTW, it’s really quiet from the start.

    Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Millard View Post
    OK, so Iím on standby for a little while. I just leveled the bed. How much tension would you expect the paper to have as you move it under the nozzle? I made it so it was scraping the paper, but had very little tension. More, or less than that? They donít make it very clear in their video. And BTW, itís really quiet from the start.

    Jeff
    So I start there then ten level test off Thingiverse and adjust from there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    2,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    Thereís a fan to fix that aswell


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will be kind of hard to baffle the fan noise.

    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    Will be kind of hard to baffle the fan noise.

    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Thereís a fan from noctura that everyone Iíve asked says is way quieter than the stock fans

    Noctua NF-A4x10 FLX, Premium Quiet Fan, 3-Pin (40x10mm, Brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NQLT0M..._63XMEb4EJVV2V
    Have not ordered yet but definitely will at some point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    Well, I’m not gonna get anything printed today. The filament I ordered won’t be here until next week sometime. But at least it’s set up. Do you have a link to the test on thingiverse?

    Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Creality build.

    Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    There’s a fan from noctura that everyone I’ve asked says is way quieter than the stock fans.
    So, what? You open the supply and replace the fan with the one from noctura?

    Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •