Thread: Window help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Window help

I was playing with effects on my newly pixeled window frames and as suggested I ran lights clockwise starting at bottom left . When I ran a chase sequence it did not look right as it went up right down left then to next window the same then the next . The part that didnít look right was the final left . Didnít seem to be fluid movement across the three windows or am I doing something wrong .
    Is there any special grouping like horizontals and verticals
    Hope I explained myself correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Window help

You will need to tell people which sequencer you used and which controller (I think I can guess that tho).

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    You will need to tell people which sequencer you used and which controller (I think I can guess that tho).
    Yea vixen 3 with espixel pop sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Can you post a video?

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    Can you post a video?
    I put em in attic but picture three windows side by side ,chase starts from far left and goes up then goes right across top then down then left that left makes it look funny before going to the next window which is on the right ... if I explained it right

Post Thanks / Like

The chase effect will go in light order, meaning, the way it was wired. I'm guessing that is what it is doing here. If you're trying to get it to wipe from left to right across the entire window, try using the wipe effect. It is a location based effect so, if I'm understanding what you're trying to do, that should give you what you are looking for. But there's also a good chance I'm not understanding what you're trying for...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    The chase effect will go in light order, meaning, the way it was wired. I'm guessing that is what it is doing here. If you're trying to get it to wipe from left to right across the entire window, try using the wipe effect. It is a location based effect so, if I'm understanding what you're trying to do, that should give you what you are looking for. But there's also a good chance I'm not understanding what you're trying for...
    Yes wipe effect sounds right thank you