Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Rbl ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rbl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byhova View Post
    I have been following this thread since it started. Are you printing these on a CR10 or an Ender 3 Pro? I know the CR10 has a HUGE bed print area not sure about the Ender 3 pro. However, I have a Prusa MK3s and was wanting to print these as these turned out great (Good Job by the way). I was thinking I could line them down my driveway standing up right like on a yard stake or something. However, I didn't know if I would have to scale it down to be able to print it. Then if I scale it down then everything you made wouldn't fit correctly. Like 6 of the 3 rectangular lights would no longer work because everything would be smaller. My print bed max is 8.3" (x) x 8.3" (y) x 9.8" (z). So I wasn't sure what your build size of these was.
    I made these to fit the ender3 pro as most people have smaller printers and yes I am going to flip lights like Easter eggs in fron yard so Iím already working on a stand adapter for pvc pipe .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have been following this thread since it started. Are you printing these on a CR10 or an Ender 3 Pro? I know the CR10 has a HUGE bed print area not sure about the Ender 3 pro. However, I have a Prusa MK3s and was wanting to print these as these turned out great (Good Job by the way). I was thinking I could line them down my driveway standing up right like on a yard stake or something. However, I didn't know if I would have to scale it down to be able to print it. Then if I scale it down then everything you made wouldn't fit correctly. Like 6 of the 3 rectangular lights would no longer work because everything would be smaller. My print bed max is 8.3" (x) x 8.3" (y) x 9.8" (z). So I wasn't sure what your build size of these was.
    Your measurements seem big enough to print these out . The largest price is the bulb .

Post Thanks / Like

I put in your measurements and height is extremely close but I have a solution ..
    I can take of some of the threads at bottom to give an extra half inch or so if you want to try it out let me know and I can make you a custom file for your machine that way everything will still work as far as adapters and such .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    I put in your measurements and height is extremely close but I have a solution ..
    I can take of some of the threads at bottom to give an extra half inch or so if you want to try it out let me know and I can make you a custom file for your machine that way everything will still work as far as adapters and such .
    Yeah I would definitely like to give it a shot. I would not want to try to run that at max height though so I think taking a thread or 2 off the bottom would help. Did you get the bottom cap & the vented center insert for the rectangular pixels uploaded to Thringiverse? It looks like their site is much better than it was a few weeks ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I would definitely like to give it a shot. I would not want to try to run that at max height though so I think taking a thread or 2 off the bottom would help. Did you get the bottom cap & the vented center insert for the rectangular pixels uploaded to Thringiverse? It looks like their site is much better than it was a few weeks ago.
    The new stem not yet everything else is there but to use the new stem I recommend v2 files the cap there is ready for the new stem

Post Thanks / Like

Will upload when I get home this afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the 1/2Ē pvc adapter to invert light and stake in ground i am working on .

Post Thanks / Like

RBL FINAL v11.jpg also an idea I had for Halloween using same rbls with some black stickers or tape and a custom bracket these mini rbl should look cool as big scary eyes

Post Thanks / Like

Uploaded the new stem files to Thingiverse .

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone help me? I am having the hardest time to not get the bulb "stringy." I am using Cura to slice and think the thicknesses are off. What are the best settings here?Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 7.46.33 PM.png

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast