Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 465

Thread: Rbl ?

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurbo99 View Post
    If these are the Home Depot RBL's, they manufactured two batches, one is 2mm smaller at the thread. Ive posted both versions on Thingiverse
    These are a bit smaller than Home Depot version ... these are wilmar s version lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Waukee Iowa USA
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Dropped one today and broke like glass. Petg. Might only be 3 layers thick at the wall. 2.4 mm.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam-tip View Post
    Dropped one today and broke like glass. Petg. Might only be 3 layers thick at the wall. 2.4 mm.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Wow I drop mine several times havenít had that happen


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam-tip View Post
    Dropped one today and broke like glass. Petg. Might only be 3 layers thick at the wall. 2.4 mm.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Ok I just through one across the room to try and it broke so I guess I wonít be dropping any anymore lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam-tip View Post
    Dropped one today and broke like glass. Petg. Might only be 3 layers thick at the wall. 2.4 mm.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Wilmar,
    I did have issues with the no hole version with stringing at the top with the .2mm nozzle. So I used the version with the hole that was made for the .4mm nozzle. I switched to the .4mm nozzle and calibrated my e-steps. The larger nozzle helped. Bulb quality was much better. And with very little clean up, they screwed together first try. Thanks for all your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by aknflyer View Post
    Wilmar,
    I did have issues with the no hole version with stringing at the top with the .2mm nozzle. So I used the version with the hole that was made for the .4mm nozzle. I switched to the .4mm nozzle and calibrated my e-steps. The larger nozzle helped. Bulb quality was much better. And with very little clean up, they screwed together first try. Thanks for all your help.
    Glad you got it going your way !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Byhova View Post
    I know that PETG is suppose to hold up better in the elements and for Indiana it can be 60 or -10 any given night in December or January.

    I am printing the base right now at 90% but the pole & bullet holder at 100%

    However i did make a discovery, in your thingiverse files I found a shorter bulb (the threads cut off) but it is still too tall but I can scale it down to 97% and it will fit and that will make the opening a little bigger.

    However, I do need to figure out how to reduce print times nothing crazy but the base is going to take 14 hrs. So itís 26 hours per bulb for me to print. I will be printing these until November
    Did you do all yours in clear filament or did you try white aswell. ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    Did you do all yours in clear filament or did you try white aswell. ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No not yet. I think I’m going to stick with the clear filament although Prusa just released a white PETG I believe. However, I haven’t stop printing the Kung Fu clips since you uploaded them. I have already zip tied 4,000 zip ties between last year and this year. But I am trying to replace as many as I can especially on curves and bends on my pvc pipes. I have over 2k PixelBulbs all on pvc pipes for my house, Windows, doors, etc.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Rbl ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Byhova View Post
    No not yet. I think I’m going to stick with the clear filament although Prusa just released a white PETG I believe. However, I haven’t stop printing the Kung Fu clips since you uploaded them. I have already zip tied 4,000 zip ties between last year and this year. But I am trying to replace as many as I can especially on curves and bends on my pvc pipes. I have over 2k PixelBulbs all on pvc pipes for my house, Windows, doors, etc.
    Wow a lot of clips .. trying clear now to see difference.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •