Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Rbl ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rbl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurbo99 View Post
    If these are the Home Depot RBL's, they manufactured two batches, one is 2mm smaller at the thread. Ive posted both versions on Thingiverse
    These are a bit smaller than Home Depot version ... these are wilmar s version lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Dropped one today and broke like glass. Petg. Might only be 3 layers thick at the wall. 2.4 mm.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam-tip View Post
    Dropped one today and broke like glass. Petg. Might only be 3 layers thick at the wall. 2.4 mm.

Wow I drop mine several times havenít had that happen

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I just through one across the room to try and it broke so I guess I wonít be dropping any anymore lol

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Wilmar,
    I did have issues with the no hole version with stringing at the top with the .2mm nozzle. So I used the version with the hole that was made for the .4mm nozzle. I switched to the .4mm nozzle and calibrated my e-steps. The larger nozzle helped. Bulb quality was much better. And with very little clean up, they screwed together first try. Thanks for all your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aknflyer View Post
    Wilmar,
    I did have issues with the no hole version with stringing at the top with the .2mm nozzle. So I used the version with the hole that was made for the .4mm nozzle. I switched to the .4mm nozzle and calibrated my e-steps. The larger nozzle helped. Bulb quality was much better. And with very little clean up, they screwed together first try. Thanks for all your help.
    Glad you got it going your way !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Byhova View Post
    I know that PETG is suppose to hold up better in the elements and for Indiana it can be 60 or -10 any given night in December or January.

I am printing the base right now at 90% but the pole & bullet holder at 100%

However i did make a discovery, in your thingiverse files I found a shorter bulb (the threads cut off) but it is still too tall but I can scale it down to 97% and it will fit and that will make the opening a little bigger.

However, I do need to figure out how to reduce print times nothing crazy but the base is going to take 14 hrs. So itís 26 hours per bulb for me to print. I will be printing these until November
    Did you do all yours in clear filament or did you try white aswell. ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    Did you do all yours in clear filament or did you try white aswell. ?

No not yet. I think I’m going to stick with the clear filament although Prusa just released a white PETG I believe. However, I haven’t stop printing the Kung Fu clips since you uploaded them. I have already zip tied 4,000 zip ties between last year and this year. But I am trying to replace as many as I can especially on curves and bends on my pvc pipes. I have over 2k PixelBulbs all on pvc pipes for my house, Windows, doors, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Byhova View Post
    No not yet. I think I’m going to stick with the clear filament although Prusa just released a white PETG I believe. However, I haven’t stop printing the Kung Fu clips since you uploaded them. I have already zip tied 4,000 zip ties between last year and this year. But I am trying to replace as many as I can especially on curves and bends on my pvc pipes. I have over 2k PixelBulbs all on pvc pipes for my house, Windows, doors, etc.
    Wow a lot of clips .. trying clear now to see difference.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast