Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Rbl ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rbl ?

Jeez, now I don’t want to open the box quarantined in the shed.

Good luck pmiller,

Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    I got your files and was going to print but it may be a while. My new Ender 3 Pro is giving me fits. I printed out the supplied dog file and I have layer shifts. The first 5 layers were good, then shifted 2mm for a few layers then shifted back and the rest of the print looks awesome. So, I printed again but only the first 15 layers and they looked great so I figured it was a fluke due to being a new printer. Tried printing a cover plate for the back of the display and it's back to shifting again. 1st layer down and then 2nd layer shifts, then 3rd layer shifts. It's driving me nuts.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    I had this same shifting problem with my Ender 3 Pro when I was first getting it set up as well. I actually had a couple of problems, the shifting and getting it level was giving me fits!

I finally got to the point where I just took a deep breath and went back to the initial assembly and redid the building of it step by step and taking my time to make sure that all the settings for the drag of the rollers, the square of all parts to each other, and tensions were what they were supposed to be. After being patient and doing all that, all the problems disappeared and the thing has been running great ever since! I know that alignment is a big thing to make sure of with these from all the videos I ended up watching on it.

Not sure if this will help you or not but it sure worked for me. I can get ahead of myself a lot and sometimes it just helps to step back, slow down, and recheck things slowly. At least it did for me and my printer!

Good luck with it and I hope it turns out to be simple to fix. These things really do work great once you get them all dialed in.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, I should have built my printer a bit taller. I can't print the bulbs! I only have about 15cm of z. :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Dang, I should have built my printer a bit taller. I can't print the bulbs! I only have about 15cm of z. :-(
    Do you have enough width?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Well dang came home to this

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered 5 big rolls of fillament not realizing how big it really was

I need a new roller for these big ol spoils itís bigger than my machine can hold . Anyone have a roller this size?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    Ordered 5 big rolls of fillament not realizing how big it really was

I need a new roller for these big ol spoils itís bigger than my machine can hold . Anyone have a roller this size?

Problem solved

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beeiilll View Post
    I had this same shifting problem with my Ender 3 Pro when I was first getting it set up as well. I actually had a couple of problems, the shifting and getting it level was giving me fits!

I finally got to the point where I just took a deep breath and went back to the initial assembly and redid the building of it step by step and taking my time to make sure that all the settings for the drag of the rollers, the square of all parts to each other, and tensions were what they were supposed to be. After being patient and doing all that, all the problems disappeared and the thing has been running great ever since! I know that alignment is a big thing to make sure of with these from all the videos I ended up watching on it.

Not sure if this will help you or not but it sure worked for me. I can get ahead of myself a lot and sometimes it just helps to step back, slow down, and recheck things slowly. At least it did for me and my printer!

Good luck with it and I hope it turns out to be simple to fix. These things really do work great once you get them all dialed in.
    I walked away and went back and readjusted the "X" belt. Problem solved. Stupid easy fix. Anyway, it's printing like a charm except for stringing from one section of print to another. I'm using Hatchbox PLA with 210 nozzle and 50 bed. Question. What print speed do you use? Currently in Cura I have it set from 40-50. Even on my Mini I never printed faster than 50. Not sure how the Ender 3 does at faster speeds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    I walked away and went back and readjusted the "X" belt. Problem solved. Stupid easy fix. Anyway, it's printing like a charm except for stringing from one section of print to another. I'm using Hatchbox PLA with 210 nozzle and 50 bed. Question. What print speed do you use? Currently in Cura I have it set from 40-50. Even on my Mini I never printed faster than 50. Not sure how the Ender 3 does at faster speeds.

All my prints are at 100 sometimes Iíll slow to 85 depending but usually 100

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so Iíve broke a few stems off and repaired no problem but then I thought to save the hassle Iíd make the stem separate part ... so I did a remix and posted V2 just an fyi .

I will still use the broke ones as they are fixed but going forward I think new version my save me the extra time .

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast