Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Rbl ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rbl ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    Ordered some white petg still waiting on my tables to make an enclosure for the higher temps will try and see how petg works out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My clear PETG is suppose to be here today (coming from Czeck Republic) so if it shows up today I will load it into the printer and start printing ASAP....I did have a quick question though. I noticed there is a hole in the top of the bulb. What would I need to put to cover that up? Because I was planning on mounting them bulb side up and I am afraid of snow & water getting into the bulb. Also, where can I get that mount that you made for the base to attach the 1/2 PVC to for ground staking, I didn't have it in the thingiverse files.

Also I don't have a 0.8mm nozzle what other setting can I play with in the Slicer/Printer to speed up the print time with a 0.4mm nozzle?

Post Thanks / Like

I will make a plug for that hole I used the hole as a drain .
    As for settings use draft mode will give thicker layers may help speed it up some

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Byhova View Post
    My clear PETG is suppose to be here today (coming from Czeck Republic) so if it shows up today I will load it into the printer and start printing ASAP....I did have a quick question though. I noticed there is a hole in the top of the bulb. What would I need to put to cover that up? Because I was planning on mounting them bulb side up and I am afraid of snow & water getting into the bulb. Also, where can I get that mount that you made for the base to attach the 1/2 PVC to for ground staking, I didn't have it in the thingiverse files.

Also I don't have a 0.8mm nozzle what other setting can I play with in the Slicer/Printer to speed up the print time with a 0.4mm nozzle?
    Some caulk or silicone may cover the hole fine aswell

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940