Good afternoon everyone I am new to doing Christmas lights show. I am a disabled veteran and I do this now to help me with my issues. Last year 2019 I purchased a LOR 16 Channel controllers setup and ordered the highest level (pro) and 2ccr in Sequence package. This year I am making most my props except for the mega trees (2 10ft with 25 or 50 lights not sure yet) and I purchased 3000 bullet pixels. As I said I am new to this so any advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I am now trying to sequence in xlights 2020.6 and its Greek to me. I have seen shared files but mine dont look like theirs...lol
I have a display made with groups but I have to remake it everytime. I am doing the mega trees. 8 -10 trees around them, 6 or 8 leaping arches, house outine, 6 spinners, and I'm trying to learn how to make the spotlights out of pixel lights and places on my roof. Again if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thank you for the warm welcome and I hope to learn a lot so I can share with someone who might need it later.