Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XL/NC Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default XL/NC Forum

Hey All,

Is it just me or is the NC forum site (http://nutcracker123.com/forum/index.php) down?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: XL/NC Forum

Same

Post Thanks / Like

I posted late last night. No joy at 5am this morning.
    Still nothing.

Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Post Thanks / Like

I still get the spinning ball of death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Tic Toc boom. No forum. I don't facetreason so not many options. Glad there's videos.

Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Same with me for the last couple for days.

No show

Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

I took a major step last night and pulled out the password book to log back into facetreason after 5 years away. I was immediately inundated with political memes and lies from estranged family and friends. Rabid lemmings all racing to the edge, hell bent to be the first off the side of their imaginary flat earth. It reached into me and dragged out all the hate it could conjure. I signed out and quietly said to myself "I'm on my own. I can do this!" Then, I came to my senses and remembered all the videos on YouTube and Vimeo. Turned off the TV, put on headphones and settled in. Thank you to everyone who made those instructionals. Please remove the word "um" from your vocabulary. kthanksby

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Millard View Post
    I took a major step last night and pulled out the password book to log back into facetreason after 5 years away. I was immediately inundated with political memes and lies from estranged family and friends. Rabid lemmings all racing to the edge, hell bent to be the first off the side of their imaginary flat earth. It reached into me and dragged out all the hate it could conjure. I signed out and quietly said to myself "I'm on my own. I can do this!"
    Jeff
    I detest that platform....I miss a lot of announcements because it seems that FB has become the preferred outlet for updates/discussions/news on XL/NC..... and I find it almost impossible or at the least extremely frustrating to follow any discussion there as it scrolls of so fast to make room for posts about trivial stuff (today I had a pixel fail ).... So I typically only go there when I start XL up and it tells me there's a new release....and I'll go see if there is any discussion related to new stuff in the release.....

I do have a page for my display, however, only because people were sitting out front posting about the display and there were all kinds of history and posts all over the place....I rounded up as many as I could just to consolidate everything in 1 place as long as they were posting about the display anyway.... The only thing I post on it is during the season when I have to announce cancellations due to weather....

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any notice over in FB as to the status of the forum, or any announcement?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bwinter View Post
    Is there any notice over in FB as to the status of the forum, or any announcement?
    I've looked a couple of times but if it's scrolled off the latest posts I didn't see it.... Trying to find anything on that platform is a royal pain in the ___ (fill in the blank). I suppose if you sit there and monitor it regularly you'll wade through EVERYTHING including the trivia....otherwise you'll likely miss it.....as it gets lost in the trivial jibber jabber.
    Last edited by Santacarl; 02-28-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast