Thread: Is radiant-holidays open?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is radiant-holidays open?

Hey All,

Just wondering if Radiant Holidays is still in business. A couple of weeks ago I tried to place an order with them for a CG-2000 (the site says they're in stock). When I got to the checkout the site just quit responding. Tried 3 times with the same results.

Just looking at their page they haven't done a pre-sale since 2018....but I don't keep up with pre-sales too much so that might not be an indicator of anything. Looks like the webpage itself was updated to reflect a 2020 date so that's a positive sign.

I tried emailing Chris and, knowing he's part time and often traveling, figured I might not hear back for a few days. But it's been close to 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything.

I prefer throwing a little business at a fellow DIYer but if he's not in business any longer I need to find an alternative source.

Anyone have any updates on them?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is radiant-holidays open?

Quote Originally Posted by Santacarl View Post
    Hey All,

Just wondering if Radiant Holidays is still in business. A couple of weeks ago I tried to place an order with them for a CG-2000 (the site says they're in stock). When I got to the checkout the site just quit responding. Tried 3 times with the same results.

Just looking at their page they haven't done a pre-sale since 2018....but I don't keep up with pre-sales too much so that might not be an indicator of anything. Looks like the webpage itself was updated to reflect a 2020 date so that's a positive sign.

I tried emailing Chris and, knowing he's part time and often traveling, figured I might not hear back for a few days. But it's been close to 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything.

I prefer throwing a little business at a fellow DIYer but if he's not in business any longer I need to find an alternative source.

Anyone have any updates on them?
    If you’re looking for Cablegard boxes try DF Countryman www.dfcco.com. Good prices fast shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

+1 on DF Countryman. They are terrific to do business with. I’ve purchased all of my enclosures from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what Chris' status is, he also sold items through Amazon but it looks like all he has is vampire plugs and spt wire.
    Matt