Thread: FS: 13 DMX Rainbow Flood Extreme Flood Lights + Cables + Power distribution board

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: 13 DMX Rainbow Flood Extreme Flood Lights + Cables + Power distribution board

$175 + Shipping. Selling my set of flood lights from Seasonal Entertainment. Information documents from Seasonal Entertainment are attached.

In use since around 2012/2013. I wanted to buy more but Seasonal Entertainment went out of business. Had to move onto different floods as a result. These have been in box since 2016.

1 Lot. Will not part out.

IMG_1475.jpgIMG_1476.jpgIMG_1480.jpgAttachment 42533Attachment 42534
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FS: 13 DMX Rainbow Flood Extreme Flood Lights + Cables + Power distribution boar

Can these be controlled by older Vixen... like 2.1 ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FS: 13 DMX Rainbow Flood Extreme Flood Lights + Cables + Power distribution boar

Well.....I'm in Holly , but won't be for long , and was wanting to get these. ....but I guess if I don't hear from you soon......I'll have to pass .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost2 View Post
    Well.....I'm in Holly , but won't be for long , and was wanting to get these. ....but I guess if I don't hear from you soon......I'll have to pass .
    I was hoping someone with knowledge of Vixen would weigh in. I don't know the answer, as I've never used Vixen. I used these with LOR and needed a E1.31 to DMX bridge to get the DMX signal they require,

Post Thanks / Like

Thread can be closed. No longer available.