Thread: Creakily CR-10 S5

Post Thanks / Like

Default Creakily CR-10 S5

Creality—Ordered one has any one had luck with these ? Anyone have one 500mmx500mmx500mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wilmar; 01-07-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creakily CR-10 S5

I have 4 of these, you need to learn to live with them for sure Good printers tho!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RSP View Post
    I have 4 of these, you need to learn to live with them for sure Good printers tho!
    Any specific upgrades that I may need? So far ordered an extender upgrade kit and support frame upgrade .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    Any specific upgrades that I may need? So far ordered an extender upgrade kit and support frame upgrade .

What are you printing that is bigger than 50cm?

So movement supports, airflow, and hot end if the mood takes you. Also I found that the belt bairing on the front of the unit tends to go after a few weeks, you can get a toothed one to replace it.

If you haven't printed before just take your time, level everything up, print the lucky cat and see if the head falls off

Post Thanks / Like

What are you printing that is bigger than 50cm?

So movement supports, airflow, and hot end if the mood takes you. Also I found that the belt bairing on the front of the unit tends to go after a few weeks, you can get a toothed one to replace it.

If you haven't printed before just take your time, level everything up, print the lucky cat and see if the head falls off
    I work in industrial automation on the engineer side and really just wanted a toy to play with without as much limitations as the small ones for R&D before sending to the CNC.
    Thanks I’ll check into those already got the movement supports and nozzle upgrade

Post Thanks / Like

In need of help with this printer can’t figure it out , initial first thought by sound is that stop switch is not stopping it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wilmar View Post
    In need of help with this printer can’t figure it out , initial first thought by sound is that stop switch is not stopping it

Is this when you are sending the print head "home"? there is some adjustment to the axis you may need to move the switch up or the bed down. Let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Is this when you are sending the print head "home"? there is some adjustment to the axis you may need to move the switch up or the bed down. Let me know
    Got that part fixed thank you ,the bed was way to high from factory to even get it home lol.
    Next problem is will not stick to glass tape or the material sent with machine .

Post Thanks / Like

Also fixed : damaged from factory was the tension arm for the feeder the pivot screw was bent as-well ,which caused it not to feed the filament. Luckily I had ordered an upgraded version when I ordered the printer . So that was fixed.