Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pixel Pops Controllers - Over 2,000 shipped - Just Keep Chugging Along

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pixel Pops Controllers - Over 2,000 shipped - Just Keep Chugging Along

Correct, just send me a PM!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKrebs View Post
    Message ukewarrior.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pixel Pops Controllers - Over 2,000 shipped - Just Keep Chugging Along

Can anyone tell me if the esp-01s are compatible with the pixel pops or does it have to be the esp-01

many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andsolo21 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the esp-01s are compatible with the pixel pops or does it have to be the esp-01

many thanks
    Yes, provided they are not using the PUYA memory chip.
    In Lights Therapy

Post Thanks / Like

thanks just checked and the ones ive seen do use that chip i'll keep looking for the correct ones or the esp-01s that don't use that chip

on another note ukewarrior I have sent a pm to you regarding purchasing some boards

many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

No PM received.....

btw... the folks at addicore.com have been reliable suppliers of ESP-01's with the GOOD memory chipi.
    They specifically advertise this fact.
    thanks just checked and the ones ive seen do use that chip i'll keep looking for the correct ones or the esp-01s that don't use that chip

on another note ukewarrior I have sent a pm to you regarding purchasing some boards

many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

thanks ukewarrior have just send you a pm apologies thought I sent one previously

Post Thanks / Like

are the bergmicro chips compatible or are they in the same boat as the puya chips?

Post Thanks / Like

are the bergmicro chips compatible or are they in the same boat as the puya chips?
    Per Dirk over on the Green Site, We may not have an issue with PUYA chips with ESPFlashTool V3.1 - More testers are needed to verify PUYA works with V3.1

See Dirks Comments:
    https://diychristmas.org/vb1/showthr...l=1#post110270
    In Lights Therapy

Post Thanks / Like

ok thanks mrGrumpy am just reading it now so may order a few puya chips to test and see

Post Thanks / Like

Wow ! This is great news if we no longer have that worry. It opens up the availablity of ordering the really cheap ESP-01's from Aliexpress without memory chip concern.

Thanks for this update!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    Per Dirk over on the Green Site, We may not have an issue with PUYA chips with ESPFlashTool V3.1 - More testers are needed to verify PUYA works with V3.1

See Dirks Comments:
    https://diychristmas.org/vb1/showthr...l=1#post110270

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast