Thread: longer pause between sequences

Post Thanks / Like

Default longer pause between sequences

I tried to export a 5 second blank sequence and it did not export to FPP. Nothing happens.

Is there another way to make a longer pause between sequences. When trying to record, there's not enough time to stop recording and restart before the next one starts.
    http://www.vixenlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Vixen3-Logo-435x165White-300x107.png

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: longer pause between sequences

Quote Originally Posted by ben&bobbi View Post
    I tried to export a 5 second blank sequence and it did not export to FPP. Nothing happens.

Is there another way to make a longer pause between sequences. When trying to record, there's not enough time to stop recording and restart before the next one starts.
    I haven't used it but i think you can set that in FPP.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think you can export a sequence with no effects. But you could create a black set level effect for the whole duration of a sequence and that should export.

Or you could use pauses in your FPP playlist.

When I do videos, I just manually use the previous/next buttons on the FPP playlist and edit/trim the video appropriately. For instance. Start recording, hit the previous button. After the sequence completes, then stop recording. Then trim off what you don't want when you edit.

Post Thanks / Like

^^^^^
    What he said, just insert pauses in between your sequences in your FPP playlist. If you go into your Playlist tab in FPP, click on the drop-down box where it shows Media/Sequence, then find Pause. There's a small box underneath where you insert your delay/pause time in seconds. Click Add. Grab that 'Pause' down in the playlist and move it up where needed within the playlist.

When I am going to go out and record, I don't run the playlist - I control it manually. Highlight the sequence you want, start recording with your device, hit Play on the FPP screen, then immediately hit Stop Gracefully. Rinse and repeat until I record all the sequences I want at that time.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info. I will look for the pauses in FPP
    http://www.vixenlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Vixen3-Logo-435x165White-300x107.png

Post Thanks / Like

um, wow that was too easy in FPP