Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One ESPixelStick Tiny Doesn’t Work

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: One ESPixelStick Tiny Doesn’t Work

The export from Vixen will follow what is setup in the display setup. The info written to the json file is what the FPP config should follow also because it is derived from the info Vixen uses when building the FSEQ file. You can push that json/sequences right onto FPP and restart FPPD and then it will match what is in the exported FSEQ. IF you have a working Vixen setup, pushing that directly onto the FPP during export will duplicate that working setup onto FPP. According to the json you posted above, the FPP config for channel start number you entered does not match.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    The export from Vixen will follow what is setup in the display setup. The info written to the json file is what the FPP config should follow also because it is derived from the info Vixen uses when building the FSEQ file. You can push that json/sequences right onto FPP and restart FPPD and then it will match what is in the exported FSEQ. IF you have a working Vixen setup, pushing that directly onto the FPP during export will duplicate that working setup onto FPP. According to the json you posted above, the FPP config for channel start number you entered does not match.
    I know that but I haven't ever been able to figure out how to push it out to the FPP. Is there some documentation about doing that from Vixen like there is in the FPP manual for XLights?

Something I still don't understand is how Vixen is working when all the all the full universe sizes are 510 and all the ESPixelPop full universe sizes are 512. I think they should match but when it is working from Vixen right now I sure don't want to mess with it.
    Dave-1200Px-20KLts

Post Thanks / Like

The ESPixelPop universe sizes realy only matter if you end up with more than 170 pixels on that ESP, being off would often stll work on things that have more than 170 pixels, but your color would be different or other issues starting at pixel 171.

--
    Shawn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123