Thread: Sequence not in order

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sequence not in order

Hi , i have a problem in dealing with the sequence of my elements, i am using pixlite 4mkii, my problem is starts with output 2, output 1 looks perfect, but when i start to play on output 2 elments, it will start on the second string, i mean if i have 6 candy cane set.up, it will start on candy cane 2, candy cane 1 is not lighting up, so as to the output 3, it jumps on the third string. do u have idea for this?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sequence not in order

Need screenshots of the controller config, Vixen Config, elements and controller, and an explanation of how everything is physically wired. It sounds like each candy cane is wired to it own output.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sequence not in order

I found out the hard way it is best to line up the string order in Vixen the same physical way they are attached to the controller. I ended up correcting this by dragging the out of order element up the tree to a place between two other elements so that is remains gray, then release and it will move there. If it needs to be the top element, then move it to 2nd place, then drag the top one to 2nd place.
    Love LEDs!