This is our first year adding singing elements to our pixel megatree and grid. Bringing up a sequence without adding them in, it runs fine. CPU is normal when running vixen. However when we add one or both of the singing elements into the display it is very choppy on the preview. I don't have my lights all up yet and mapped into Vixen, so I am not sure what it would look like there. The CPU does go a bit higher but it never maxes out. We have tried running on three different computers with the same results. One of them with a GTX 750 TI video card. Two of the computers are running AMD processors and one an Intel.

Any ideas where to look?

Here are some parts of the logfiles.

Code:
11/18/2019 21:42:40.366 [VixenApplication.NLogListener] The view model DrawingPanelViewModel implements 2 models.

Normally, a view model only implements 1 model so make sure you are using the Model attribute correctly. If the Model attribute is used correctly (on models only), this warning can be ignored by using a constructor overload. 
11/18/2019 21:42:40.703 [VixenApplication.NLogListener] No InfoBarMessageControl is found in the visual tree of 'UserControlLogic', consider using the SkipSearchingForInfoBarMessageControl property to improve performance 
11/18/2019 21:42:40.757 [VixenApplication.NLogListener] No InfoBarMessageControl is found in the visual tree of 'UserControlLogic', consider using the SkipSearchingForInfoBarMessageControl property to improve performance
Code:
11/21/2019 10:45:39.991 [VixenApplication.NLogListener] Parent view model 'VixenModules.Editor.TimedSequenceEditor.Forms.WPF.MarksDocker.ViewModels.MarkDockerViewModel' is saving, saving view model 'VixenModules.Editor.TimedSequenceEditor.Forms.WPF.MarksDocker.ViewModels.MarkCollectionViewModel' as well 
11/21/2019 10:45:39.991 [VixenApplication.NLogListener] Saved view model 'VixenModules.Editor.TimedSequenceEditor.Forms.WPF.MarksDocker.ViewModels.MarkCollectionViewModel' 
11/21/2019 10:45:39.991 [VixenApplication.NLogListener] Saved view model 'VixenModules.Editor.TimedSequenceEditor.Forms.WPF.MarksDocker.ViewModels.MarkDockerViewModel' 
11/21/2019 10:45:39.991 [VixenApplication.NLogListener] Closed view model 'VixenModules.Editor.TimedSequenceEditor.Forms.WPF.MarksDocker.ViewModels.CollectionTypeCheckBoxState'