Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone guide me or offer some insight on the order they wired Tune to sign?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can anyone guide me or offer some insight on the order they wired Tune to sign?

Quote Originally Posted by XmasinVancouver View Post
    Anybody have any idea what size drill bit to use for standard mini lights when punching the holes for this?
    Old cheap soldering iron (if making out of Coro) just make sure you are in a well ventilated area, and don't directly breathe the smoke.

Otherwise I believe they are 5mm
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can anyone guide me or offer some insight on the order they wired Tune to sign?

Second the solder iron. I did try a variety of sizes, just don't leave in the hole too long...

Jimboha
    Springville, Utah

Post Thanks / Like

Face-palm! I even said "hey these are 5mm bulbs". I guess I was thinking the size to go with may be different to allow snugness

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimboha View Post
    Second the solder iron. I did try a variety of sizes, just don't leave in the hole too long...

Jimboha
    Yep, just long enough to pop through then right out.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XmasinVancouver View Post
    Anybody have any idea what size drill bit to use for standard mini lights when punching the holes for this?

I use this smaller step bit and works perfect almost . Itís tapper helps then a dab of hot glue on the backside helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12