Thread: Renard SS 16 Setup - Box, over 300 feet of tails, power, USB to ethernet adapter

Post Thanks / Like

Default SOLD Renard SS 16 Setup - Box, over 300 feet of tails, power, USB to ethernet adapter

Selling my entire setup. This is in a state that all you need is Vixen and you can go same day. Includes the box, board, USB to ethernet adapter and all cords. There is a 45' ethernet from the box, 30' power cord, and well over 300 feet of tails. All the tails vary in length, the longest is 50 feet or so. They all feature the snap on power connectors. 16 ends and tons of intermediate. This is all reusable so you can adjust your lengths. The only thing shown not coming will be the pole its mounted on.

Price is a little high because all the cordage adds quite a bit of size and weight. Willing to sell just the controller, box and USB/Ethernet to save if you don't need all the cords.

$SOLD shipped for it all. ** OPEN TO TRADES FOR VERY BIG LIGHTS **

Untitled.jpgIMG_5965.jpgIMG_5966.jpgIMG_5970.jpg
    Last edited by ryankenn; 11-18-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Renard SS 16 Setup - Box, over 300 feet of tails, power, USB to ethernet adapter

I packed it up and it weighs much more than I thought so I've had to adjust the total for the entire setup shipped or I was going to take a bath on it. Whoops!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Renard SS 16 Setup - Box, over 300 feet of tails, power, USB to ethernet adapter

Packed and ready to ship. Bottom box here. Will ship next day from payment unless it done overnight, then same day.

IMG_5978.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

sold