Thread: Prop editor

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prop editor

I created new snowflake props, deleted the hand made snowflakes I made using the star burst icon, these props worked fine with a yard wipe (location wipe) replaced them with the Boscoyo snowflakes in the same position as the hand made elements and when I did a wipe the Boccoyo snowflakes wiped first then the yard wiped after the snowflakes finished, I made sure the check mark was in to remap the new position of elements. I deleted all the Boscoyo snowflakes and replaced them again with the hand made ones and all worked fine. The Boscoyo snowflakes did work as they should when programing in the sequence just the yard wipe was off. I think it has something to do with the way Vixen is handling the custom props. I never went far enough to export the sequence. I am running Vixen 3.6u3.
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Prop editor

I am not aware of anything specific with them. I have several custom props in mine and the whole house wipes work fine. I would be interested in seeing the profile of it not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    I am not aware of anything specific with them. I have several custom props in mine and the whole house wipes work fine. I would be interested in seeing the profile of it not working.

Jeff, I zipped my default profile but it is almost 700 MB. Do you want this file or is there a smaller file you need?

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

The whole profile is fine. Just give me a dropbox style link to it. It will be Mon/Tues before I can take a lot as I am traveling.

Post Thanks / Like

You can also leave the sequences/audio out of it as well to make it smaller. I can make one to test it when I look at it.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the profile and I see the issue and there is a bug. In the preview under Settings -> Location Offset Setup you have the location offset set to 1000 in the horizontal aspect. There is a bug in the custom props that does not properly offset the locations for them when that is in play. I will fix that bug, but in your case I only see one preview and thus I can't see a reason for the location offset to be used. You can set that back to 0 instead of 1000 and that will workaround the issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jeff for the fast response. The offset was set that way as the default when I made the prop, I did not change it to 1000 but setting back worked fine. Thanks again.

Gary
    Last edited by JP90; 11-20-2019 at 12:11 AM.