Thread: [WiFi] ws2811 e1.31 Strings small Pi Zero

Post Thanks / Like

Default [WiFi] ws2811 e1.31 Strings small Pi Zero

My goal is to get something kind of like wifi ability small as well and i wondered with loading Falcon on as bridge mode and connecting up say a RPI-28D+ Or a Falcon PICap but i wanted to somehow see if theres boards on smaller form factor like the esPixelstick (which i want now but i think im to late for this season to get any) or a pix hub tiiny i saw.

but with mini PIZeros i thought it would be cool to then power in from the usb (but not sure if that's proof on a pizero and drive 5v pixels) if not then i dont mind having other power source too )
    180 - Renard Channels
    1-Megatree 1000 pixels
    1-CoroStar
    4-Coro-candycanes
    5-North poles

2013 Show playlist youtuber

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtgwBggdilg&list=PLtElNMmaq6ZvIjvIX_9ocnD52-DcdR1Eq[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: [WiFi] ws2811 e1.31 Strings small Pi Zero

I have developed my own PiZero Hats that are designed to sit on a PiZeroW (small footprint, only slightly larger than the Pi). It takes a 12V input, that's used to power the Pixels and the attached PiZero (through an on-board 5v buck-converter).

It then provides two data+power outputs (both fused at 5A), and two power-only outputs (for power injection), also fused.

I also have another one, similar to above, but it has a larger 12v-5v converter. It takes 12v input, then provides two 5v, 5A data+power outputs (as well as power for the PiZero).

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: [WiFi] ws2811 e1.31 Strings small Pi Zero

Here's more info on the first board:

https://www.diychristmas.org/vb1/sho...91-Pi-Zero-Hat