Thread: Vixen 3.6u3 Released

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vixen 3.6u3 Released

Vixen 3.6u3 is now available. This is a minor bug fix release, but there is one new effect along with those.

Release Notes - Vixen 3 - 3.6u3 Release Build

** New Feature
    * [VIX-2806] - Add Wave Effect

** Bug
    * [VIX-2850] - When closing "Vixen Adminstration" with the sequencer open, it asks if you want to save, Yes, no or cancel, if you click cancel, everything closes.
    * [VIX-2852] - Selection oddness in the element tree when adding items with the wizard.
    * [VIX-2853] - Trying to link a smart object to existing elements in Preview invokes setup wizard when it should not.
    * [VIX-2856] - Certain discrete colors not showing up on timeline
    * [VIX-2857] - Legacy FPP 1.x export output folder validation is not working correctly.
    * [VIX-2862] - Cancelling the effect mapping does not clear the old effects.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen 3.6u3 Released

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    * [VIX-2853] - Trying to link a smart object to existing elements in Preview invokes setup wizard when it should not.
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Installed on a new computer and linked the profile from my dropbox afterwards (fresh install). I realized the profile is from 3.5 I think, should this be an issue and how do I resolve it if so?

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem. This is a routine upgrade. The new version will migrate your profile to the current version. You just can't take that profile back to an earlier version from this point on.