Thread: 3D Printer file: power supply bracket for Harbor freight Ammo box

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3D Printer file: power supply bracket for Harbor freight Ammo box

Does anyone have the stl file(s) for mounting power supplies in the smallish Harbor Freight ammo box? I've seen pictures of them around and found lots of PSU mounting brackets for CG-1500 style boxes on thingiverse, but have not been able to find these brackets.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3D Printer file: power supply bracket for Harbor freight Ammo box

Just purchasing a Piece of acrylic plastic from Lowe’s. And just scored it and snapped it in half. Then drilled for holes in mounted the power supply to it
    Last edited by asis1985; 01-16-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 3D Printer file: power supply bracket for Harbor freight Ammo box

Or get some of the industrial velcro from Home Depot and put one half on the power supply, the other half of the velcro where you want it in the ammo case. Won't move around, and easy to remove when you need to.

Post Thanks / Like

The "industrial Velcro" works great for things such as RPi (in a case) and small ethernet switches.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

Following

Post Thanks / Like

I just cut a piece of Coro (4mm) so it sits about 1/2 down the ammo case (pressure fit) to mount my ESPixelStick) and the power supply just sits below that on the bottom of the box.
    Matt